Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dear All...

For those few who have been wondering whatever happened to me? Well, I have been working on a book of short fiction.. After struggling for the last six months, I have managed to get right the titles for 8 stories... Now, if only I could get the rest of the elusive words in ! I might revert to this blog if I fail to live upto my expectations, as somebody had once said "All failed writers become poets." Meanwhile, I would surely be visiting and reading all you lovely peoples blogs . As in James Laughlin's immortal words:

Nunc Dimittis

Little time now
and so much hasn't
been put down as I
should have done it.
But does it matter?
It's all been written
so well by betters,
and what they wrote
has been my joy.

Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New Year to all you people who have given me so much joy .

11 Comments:

Blogger Kavya said...

Words wine!

9:02 AM  
Blogger shuchika said...

best of luck for your book.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Inkblot said...

happy new year..and can we have a sneak preview of the tour de force?

4:10 AM  
Blogger Lady Wordsmith said...

I just saw the dear comment you left back at my site. Thanks for taking the time to read through the first February. And many more thanks for kindly linking to my site.

Please return, as often as you like, to read more of my archives. And the current February's posts.

I'll be sure to return her and languish in your words and worlds.

Ever yours
~Lady

5:12 PM  
Blogger bilbo said...

hey siggy,
good luck on ur short stories. I am sure they will pack in the same punch as your poems do.
and yeah, i posted some new poems
havent been too happy, just way to busy to really post. Have been writing but it takes prodding from friends to post.
Take care

7:20 PM  
Blogger bilbo said...

hey siggy,
thanks for coming back to read the poems and the constant encouragement.
How do i put that thing to let u know that the blog is updated. I did have a blogarithm thing on it. you gotta subscribe to it. But if u have a better way , let me know.
Take care.

5:07 PM  
Blogger EATING POETRY said...

Just got in back to blogland and dismayed to find that your not posting poetry for the time being but overjoyed because as you articulate, it means your making real headway in your book.

G'luck, and would like to see a copy when your done!

If failed writers make the poet
than I'm the greatest one and know it.

:)

ep

2:02 AM  
Blogger Cinnette said...

hello Sigmund. i see your off writing for real -- good to hear! i hope to see you back in blogland soon. and that the words are coming along smoothly.

~C

7:58 PM  
Blogger La Louve said...

hello.. i wonder whether you remember me? it's been a while.. how are you? when do you blog again? and your news?

8:38 AM  
Blogger The Tenacious Writer said...

I hope your writing is going well. Don't give up, and trust in your own ability. You are the only one who can tell your stories.

2:22 PM  
Blogger bilbo said...

siggy, the poem(s) are in the cave.

We must talk some time. Take care

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home